Sunday, February 3, 2008

knobs knobs knobs

I found this old dresser in my grandmother's garage that I have had plans to restore for a while. Yet like many of my projects, it took a back seat to work and school, and is currently sitting in the outside patio storage of my current apartment. recently I have finally felt inspired enough to finish. All it really needs is sanding and a paint treatment. I want to find a good way to paint it with a cool distressed look similar to this one, except not pink.








I've been researching ways to properly paint it to get the look I want, and finding a few solutions. I did however, find a spectacular set of knobs from anthropologie that I had to buy for it. I think they're a nice blend of our design tastes.










dresser photos via Sweet Feet Boutique blog


knobs available at Anthropologie

No comments: