Sunday, February 3, 2008

Salle de Bain

In less than a year, I'll be making my official move to the West Coast to start my life with Joshua. In doing so, I'll no doubt, have to compromise a lot of my interior design aesthetic. So I figured, as my last chance to deorate how I really want to decorate, and to push my extreme girliness to an all-time high-- I've decided to turn my bathroom into a St. Regis meets French Boudoir bathroom wonderland.
I've pulled some images, along with some clips from youtube, to share my inspiration with you. Enjoy.





And some links where I always find inspiration:
The Paris Market & Brocante in Savannah, GA (My favorite shop!)
The Paris Apartment


-Ashley

1 comment:

M Javan said...

Ashley
I will give you my personal guarantee that Josh will let you have the bedroom that makes you happy. What man in his right mind would not want a bedroom where his s/o is happy?

Not to mention you have great taste just as he does (he inherited that from me!) Once the two of you go to Paris together I know he will adore that wonderful Parisian look!

Can't wait to meet you!
- Michelle