Tuesday, April 1, 2008

moving

I finally got a new apartment, away from the drama and all my own. I'm extremely excited to be moving out on my own again, and even more excited to have Ashley with me for the summer.

I am not, however, excited to move. I've realized that I own a lot of big things for a 22 year old male, the most daunting of which being my big ass tv, heavy couch, and 2 refrigerators. Dwelling on this subject for a while, I came to the conclusion that I need to befriend a strongman competitor.

Think about how much easier life would be if I could have a friend who would carry both of my fridges at the same time.



I wonder if he can take it up to the 3rd floor though....



I'll update later with photos of the new place. It's a pretty fantastic apartment.


-Josh

No comments: